> One-piece welded construction made of 8/10th phosphated sheet steel with a reinforcement over the entire height of the door.
> Exist in different versions :
- from 1 to 5 racks in column height, 2 Z racks per column, with divider for suitable racks for clean linen/soiled linen
- from 1 to 4 columns
- 2 locker widths: 300 or 400 mm. The last dimension allows among other things the passage of helmets. Depth : 500 mm. Max. load per locker: 50 kg.
- with or without feet. Height without feet: 1800 mm. Height with feet: 1940 mm
> Each box is equipped with a door that cannot be unlocked when closed.
> Ventilation vents on the doors allow ventilation of each box.
> Each door is equipped with its own label holder.
Available in 12 colours from the RAL range> Available in 12 colours from the RAL range
This sloping metal cap prevents any restraint above the lockers.
For the creation of benches in front of the lockers.
Services and Quality
Thanks to our know-how and experience, we can offer you the best solution whatever your technical constraints (space, configuration of the premises, intensity of use...). Your dedicated contacts will bring your project to life by providing expertise and advice.
- Personalized commercial support
As a company on a human scale, we know our customers perfectly and they know us! At Kalysse, you have indeed a personalized and complete support.
- A design office with a wealth of experience
Our design office is at the centre of our manufacturing process. A draughtsman will follow the entire design of your project and will give you the benefit of his technical expertise and his experience on building sites of all sizes in your field of activity.
- Our manufacturing workshops in France
Our experienced operators identify, analyse and implement your different requests on their dedicated machine tool for each step. At Kalysse, each project is unique and respects your constraints.
Innovative, modular and customizable, our creations will meet 100% of your aesthetic and technical requirements.
- Research and innovation at the service of your projects (link to be reviewed)
In order to best meet your expectations and uses, innovation has become second nature at Kalysse. We thus offer you the best of research and design when designing your equipment. On the lookout for new materials and technological progress, we do not hesitate to develop ourselves original and tailor-made solutions to meet your constraints.